The GCE Technical ITC Results 2023 were released on August 20, 2023. The results were published on the website of the GCE Board of Cameroon. To check your results, you can visit the website and enter your registration number. The results are also available in PDF format.
The pass rate for the ITC was 56%. This means that 56% of the candidates who took the exam passed. The highest grade was an A, and the lowest grade was an E.
The following are the top 10 candidates in the ITC:
- AKPEND CHANCEL AJOH
- JAMILU ADAMOU
- EMBE SINORITA KAH
- NKIENE JENNIFER RASHUDA NGWE
- NDAH ETIENNE ELIE
- KENGNE MBOUSSABI AISSATOU
- MBAKOU LYDIA BELEM
- MBARGA ETIENNE KAMDEM
- TCHAKOUA REINE ESTHER
- FONJI EMILE NGONG
The GCE Technical ITC grading system is as follows:
- A: Excellent
- B: Very Good
- C: Good
- D: Pass
- E: Fail
To obtain a pass in the Intermediate Technical Certificate (ITC), a candidate must validate at least 5 subjects with at least 2 Professional subjects and 1 Related Professional subject. A candidate may pass in a single subject(s) if he/she does not meet the pass condition in his/her Specialty. Absence in any Paper of Professional subjects makes the candidate not to have a pass in the specialty.
The grading system for the Advanced Technical Certificate (ATC) is the same as for the ITC, except that the candidate must validate at least 6 subjects.
The following are the different types of subjects that are offered in the GCE Technical ITC:
- Professional subjects: These are the subjects that are specific to the technical specialty that the candidate is studying.
- Related Professional subjects: These are the subjects that are related to the technical specialty, but are not specific to it.
- Other subjects: These are the subjects that are not related to the technical specialty, but are still required for the ITC or ATC.
The specific subjects that are offered in each specialty vary, so it is important to check with the relevant examination board for more information.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.